April 8, 2011

New Tubey Kids Book!

My tubey mom friend Rhiannon has finally released her new range of kids books called My Tubey.  They're basically children's storybooks with a character that tubey kids (and adults for that matter) can totally relate to.  Excellent colourful illustrations and it emits a wonderful aura of joy and playfulness.  Glad someone's finally done it and I couldn't have imagined a better job.  There's two right now, My Tubey: A Day In the Life Of a Tube Fed Girl and a matching boy's one.

Check out Rhiannon's debut efforts right here:



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I was sent a link on Facebook from a group I am a part of. Congrats to her for doing this. I hope it helps everyone understand feeding tubes and that they aren't anything to be scared of or uncomfortable around. :)

    ReplyDelete