April 9, 2011

I need to ask you just one question.

Well, there's this thing that's been kicking around as an idea for a while now, in a "should I or shouldn't I" sort of way, and this bugs me.  People who read my other personal blog will know exactly why anything involving the word 'should' bugs me.  But the should sort of needs to be there I feel (or so I think) because it involves you.  Please spend less than  2 minutes of your life ticking a box and if you want, telling me your thoughts on a prosaic, but important-to-me subject.  It's to do with the very future of this site.

The link below takes you to a third-party site, and no personal information is even asked for, or collected.  Thanks.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YSWATads

Really, thank you.

.
.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment