February 23, 2011

The BD Experience Survey Is Now Closed

Thank you everyone; those who completed the survey, those who have helped spread the word, and all those who helped me get it all up and running.  I am a little humbled by the responses, which has been an unexpected joy for me in doing this.  So....yes, thank you all.

I shall now bunker down a little and go all nerdy for a spell, chase the data around for interesting correlations and  prepare a document for release.  There will be charts, and graphs, and cool things like that. At that time I will also publish the entire data (minus identifying information) so anyone can follow up and draw their own conclusions.  Those of you who included their email addresses will get the release emailed directly to you, and all will be posted on this site also.



Watch this space, as they say!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment: